Realizing the true benefits of change can only happen if your people are involved and engaged. Successful organizations understand the value of communicating with employees before, during, and after change.
- 70% of change projects fail (McKinsey)
- Market leaders stand a 30% chance of losing position within five years. This probability is over three times what it used to be. (McKinsey)
- Initiatives with change management are six times more likely to meet objectives
- 54% of organizations allocated 25% or less of their budget to change management even though success depends 100% on adoption and acceptance of change (Panorama Consulting)
- 38% of organizations say that change resistance resulted in schedule overruns and 36% reported operational disruptions of a month or more.(Panorama Consulting)
We ensure transformation projects realize their full potential by managing the people side of change. Whether you are merging, restructuring, bringing in new technology or systems, or need to operate more sustainably, we can make sure people adopt the new processes and behaviours quickly and help your project deliver results and benefits on time and on budget.
We follow the ADKAR five step approach to change:
We follow this process and produce results:
- Drive awareness with communications strategies and plans
- Accelerating desire with leadership support strategies and tools, sponsor roadmap and coaching plans
- Advance knowledge and ability with training to address gaps in skills and abilities
- Reinforcing change by diagnosing gaps, managing resistance and celebrating success.
- Building a flexible change ready organization
When change is poorly managed, there are real costs to an organization — lost productivity, unhappy customers and suppliers, quality issues and change resistance and fatigue.